Monday 23 May 2016

Endless Birthday Wishes #WWYS65

http://whatwillyoustamp.blogspot.com.au/
Welcome to another week of What Will You Stamp? To participate in this week's challenge and to see all the great projects from the Design team using this set be sure to visit the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog or simply click the photo below.
This week we were challenged to use the Endless Birthday Wishes Stamp set.
http://whatwillyoustamp.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/wwys-challenge-65-endless-birthday.html
Today is a perfect day for Endless Birthday Wishes! Its my little man Marco's 4th Birthday today!!
 
So I have created for you a set of 4 Birthday Cards using Stampin' Up! Notecards. The Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set always makes me feel happy.  I think its the variety and font style of the sentiments that does it!  There are so many combinations you could create. To make these notecards I paired Regal colours with the retiring InColours and I just love the combinations! I coloured the birthday cakes with Stampin' Write Markers and added a Wink of Stella (clear) onto the cakes for some shine. These cards could be easily gifted to both female and male or to a special someone as a set. Here's a closer view.
Garden Green with Mossy Meadow
 Crushed Curry with Hello Honey
Island Indigo with Lost Lagoon
 Elegant Eggplant with Blackberry Bliss
Try making these notecards! Here are the measurements for you:
  • Stampin' Up! Whisper White Notecards for the base
  • Cardstock Frame 2-1/4" x 4-3/4" (I've used Garden Green, Island Indigo, Elegant Eggplant & Crushed Curry)
  • DSP Panel 2" x 4-1/2" (Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss & Hello Honey)
  • 1-3/4" Circle punch 
  • 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch - retiring
Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my projects please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think! Now, get stamping and submit your project over at WWYS#65
http://feeds.feedburner.com/CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=120700&dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871
Stampin' Up! Supplies - click to view online
www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140273&dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138436&dbwsdemoid=4005871
www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=130932&dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=133687&dbwsdemoid=4005871

4 comments:

  1. WOW great cards Carolina and Happy 4th Birthday to Marco :) ! These cards make me wish I had this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Great idea to mix the Regals and retiring In Colours! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all about the diagonal stripe right now. LOVE. Nice to see so many variations. HB to your little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome selection of cards, so many variations, all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you